ALTINBASLIFE MEMBERSHIP DISCLOSURE TEXT
This clarification text relates to the processing of the personal data of persons (“Member”) who are members of the website https://altinbaslife.com (“website”) by Altınbaş Retail Merchandising Services Joint Stock Company (“Altınbaş”) as data controllers within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and the Communiqué on The Procedures and Principles to Be Complied with in the Fulfillment of the Disclosure Obligation and the data of the data subjects. for the purpose of informing them about their rights.
2.Principles for The Processing of Personal Data
Personal data belonging to the Member and shared with Altınbaş; for up-to-date, specific, clear and legitimate purposes in accordance with the law and rules of honesty, accurately and where necessary; connected, limited and measured for the purposes for which they are processed; in accordance with the rules of preservation for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or necessary for the purpose for which they are processed, it is processed by the data controller Altınbaş within the scope of the following purposes.
3.Purposes for Processing Personal Data
Personal data shared with Altınbaş are processed in accordance with the personal data processing requirements specified in articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK and limited to the following purposes;
- Our ability to define your membership,
- You can be distinguished by your first and last name among our members,
- To be able to contact you about your membership, requests and complaints,
- If you need to be contacted about your membership, requests and complaints, we may be able to address you,
- If you contact us from the “Customer Service” tab or our call centers using your membership, the name of the publication that is the reason you contact your account information, the category of reason you are contacted, the ability to match your contact subject and your message content and resolve your request;
- To be able to create your customer profile for the purchases you make within the website,
- If you have a problem with the use of the website, necessary updates and improvements can be made,
- If you consent to the sending of electronic commercial messages, we may send you an electronic commercial message; if you consent to the sending of electronic commercial messages to you, we may store the approval records in accordance with the law,
4.Method and Legal Reason for The Collection of Personal Data
Personal data of members; Application/registration forms made by the Member to Altınbaş in writing or online are collected through all kinds of documents such as the documents submitted.
The personal data belonging to the members shall be subject to the “Necessity of data processing for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right”, which is regulated in paragraph c of “Expressly foreseeable in the Law” in article 5/2 of the KVKK, and which is regulated in paragraph c of “The processing of personal data belonging to the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract”, and “The necessity of data processing for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.” data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller.”
5.Rights of Persons of Business
The Person concerned applied to Altınbaş and said:
•To find out if personal data has been processed, to request information about it if it has been processed,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
• Request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurately processed,
•Request that the terms of processing be deleted or destroyed if they are eliminated, and that they be notified to the transferred third parties,
•In case of damages due to the unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand compensation for the damages.
If you submit your requests regarding these rights to us by the methods specified in the Altınbaş Data Subject Application Form, your applications will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Although it is essential that no fees are charged in relation to the requests, Altınbaş reserves the right to charge fees at the fee tariff determined by the KVK Board.
The Data Owner acknowledges that he may not be able to fully benefit from the operation of the Site if he makes a request that results in the unavailability of any personal data by the Company, and accepts and declares that any responsibility arising in this context will be his or her own.