With the arrival of spring, we started to distance ourselves from hot drinks. In hot weather, iced coffee and tea varieties accompany lemonades, one of our favourite drinks. Here are healthy and delicious summer drinks you can make at home…
- Juice of 3 lemons (with pulp)
- Juice of 6 lemons (without pulp)
- 8 glasses of cold water
- A little more than 1.5 cups of granulated sugar
- Boil 1 cup of water in a small saucepan. Add the sugar, stir with a wooden spoon until the sugar dissolves. Transfer the syrup in a heatproof bowl. Refrigerate until it cools.
- Squeeze three lemons and transfer the juice with the pulp (removing the seeds) into a large pitcher or container.
- Squeeze six more lemons and add only the juice without the pulp to the pitcher.
- Add the remaining seven glasses of cold water and the syrup you have been cooling in the refrigerator. Serve with ice. If you wish, you can decorate your lemonade with apple slices and mint.
Healthy Iced Tea Recipe
- Half a pot of black tea
- Some sugar or honey
- 1 lemon juice
- 10 blocks of ice
- Sliced lemon, peach or fruit of your choice
Brew the tea first. Transfer the brewed tea to a jug and add the ice. Add lemon juice. Add honey or sugar as a sweetener when the ice melts. Add thinly diced fruits such as peaches and apricots to your tea if you wish. You can squeeze the juice of these fruits and add it to the mix. Add enough water to the mixture and chill well in the refrigerator.
Healthy Iced Coffee Recipe
The feature of Cold Brew, the favoured drink in recent years, is that it is brewed cold, as the name suggests. To make a cold brew at home, ground your beans coarsely. Use a one-to-five ratio and mix 100 grams of coffee with 500 grams of cold drinking water. Leave your coffee in this water for a day. Your cold brew is ready for consumption after 24 hours. Do not forget to add ice cubes.